Join an Aspen Art Museum educator for a guided tour of the museum’s current exhibitions. Tours are generally 45–60 minutes in length and are designed to promote meaningful engagement with contemporary art through close looking and interactive discussions.
Educational and cultural organizations are particularly encouraged to register for thematic tours that look closely at a select number of artworks and customize discussions for your group’s interest and needs. To supplement your visit, our Online Resources provide further educational information.
• Tours are free and available during the museum’s opening hours, preferably Tuesday–Friday during the museum’s opening hours.
• Please specify which exhibition your group would like to visit.
• With advance notice, sign language interpretation is available.
• All public spaces in the Aspen Art Museum are wheelchair accessible.
• Maximum group size allowed in the galleries is 30 participants. Some exhibitions may require specific requirements.
• Please notify the museum if you are planning on visiting our café, So, with your group.
For more information or to plan your group tour, please contact the Education Department at 970.925.8050 ext. 133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday–Sunday, 10 AM–6 PM
General operating support is provided by Colorado Creative Industries. CCI and its activities are made possible through an annual appropriation from the Colorado General Assembly and federal funds from the National Endowment for the Arts.