Standing Reception: 350
Aspen Art Museum’s preferred catering team is The Farmer & Chef.
Outside catering requires prior museum approval and will incur an additional $2,500 fee to the rental cost.
Aspen Art Museum holds a full liquor license, and therefore all alcohol must be purchased through the museum.
Event setup may begin two (2) hours prior to the event start time.
Due to Aspen’s local noise ordinance, we recommend that events conclude by 9 PM. Vendor load-out must be completed by 10 PM.
Limited parking spaces are available around the museum.
The Aspen Parking Garage is at 427 Rio Grande Pl, Aspen, CO, 81611.
If you require valet for your event, the museum has a preferred list of valet services.
Winter (Oct 1–Apr 30)
Weddings/Ceremonial Events: $25,000
Summer (May 1–Sept 30)
Weddings/Ceremonial Events: $35,000
* Non-profit rates available upon request.
● Due to the high volume of event requests, we require a signed contract and a 50% deposit fee to hold the date on our calendar.
● We limit weddings/ceremonial events to one (1) per month, depending on availability.
● Additional gallery access/private tours (upon availability): $500 per hour.
The facility rental fee covers up to four (4) hours of a privately hosted event, including security, and the following:
● One (1) site visit with the Aspen Art Museum events team
● Two (2) meetings with the Aspen Art Museum caterer
● One (1) Contract negotiation/revision
● One (1) floor plan
Please note that there is an administrative fee of $1,000 for event planning by AAM staff that exceeds what is listed above.
Corporate events require Business Council Membership. Business Council Members. A Business Council Membership offers various benefits, including discounts on private facilities rentals.
● Full Day Buyout: For setup that requires more than 2 hours prior to the event start time, an additional purchase of a full day buyout of the Level 3 event space ($5,000) will be required.
● AAM Staff Setup and Strike Fee: $1,000.
● Security Fees: $250 per hour for events and strike occurring past 10 PM.
● Outside Catering: $2,500 flat fee (caterer must be approved by AAM).
● Empty Event Space (no café furniture): Additional fee of $3,500 for removal and storage of AAM café furniture in off-site location.